Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update on My Progress

It's been a while since I've gotten a new post up, so I wanted to give a quick progress report.  I've been busy over at Squidoo for the past week.  If you don't know what Squidoo is, check out my previous post about it.  I've got five lenses up so far.  No income yet, but I am really enjoying the experience there.  My page views are starting to increase now, so hopefully, the money will start coming in soon.  I plan to continue to get lenses up every couple of days, but I will still be continuing to work on getting another site up as well.  I've signed up to a few affiliate sites so far, but I've got a few more to go before I share that experience.  I'm having a little trouble deciding on a topic for a new blog or website, but once I have one chosen, I will be testing out some of the free website hosts that I discussed before.  When I get to that point, I will share my experiences with each one.  That's all for today.  Keep checking back often to see how things are going.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment