Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome to Break Free. Let's get started!

Welcome to Break Free. This blog will follow my progress as I attempt to find ways to earn an income online and break free from my job. First a little about me:
I hate my job. That may be a little bit harsh. I don't really hate my job. I actually have a pretty good job right now. But I am tired of going to the same job day after day, being told what to do by someone else, and not being in control of my own success. I could get another job, but that would put me right back in the same place. I want to start my own business and be in control of whether it succeeds or not. The next problem is that I have no start-up capital. Zero, Zilch, Nothing. Yes I have a job, but I also have a family and bills to pay. At this point in my life, I can't take the risk of emptying my savings account to try something new. And even if I could, I don't think I would want to throw a lot of money at a new business venture. I think I can do it with nothing!

And that is the point of this blog. I'm starting here with no money invested, and I will attempt to try new ideas and grow as the resources become available. Are there easier and faster ways to start a business? Absolutely! But I want to start a business that is self-sustaining from the beginning. Will it work? Follow along and find out. This blog is just as much for me as it is for the readers. It is a chronicle of my progress and, hopefully, it will help to keep me on track and headed in the right direction. If you want to start your own business as well, then I invite you to follow along with me, and we will do it together. Share your experiences, successes and failures along the way and we will all be able to learn from each other! Will we be successful? Only time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your blog. I am also thinking to break free but I am still a student. Just thinking of ways to support myself. Thank you for your advice and I will following your journey.

    ReplyDelete