Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Use Squidoo to Get Content Online Fast

I know I said that my next post would be about joining affiliate programs, but I got side tracked.  I started looking for different ways to get content online.  During this search, I came across Squidoo.  Squidoo is a social networking site that lets you create content (called lenses) on any subject you want.  The best thing about Squidoo, is that they share the revenue with the creators of the lenses (called lensmasters).  Squidoo will split the money from advertisements on your lens 50/50.  There is no need for you to sign up for affiliate programs, and the ads are placed on your lens where they are most effective.  If you want to have control over the ads on your lens, Squidoo allows you to add modules from Amazon and specify the products that you want shown on your page.  You can also turn off some of the ads that are placed automatically, if you think they detract from your content.  And, if you are already using an affiliate program, you can always use your own links in your lens to help boost your income.  Signing up at Squidoo is simple.  Just fill out the basic information and get started.  The community is very supportive, and there are tons of great lenses that will teach you how to get started.  If you still need some help, login to SquidU, the community forums for Squidoo.  The lensmasters here will be happy to help you with any problems you are having.  Overall, Squidoo is an awesome site for putting your content online without having to set up your own website.  The money won't come in right away, you will still need to drive traffic to your lens.  Just create good content and be active in the community, and eventually, the money will come.  Now, obviously, if you have your own site, the earning potential will be higher because you get to keep 100% of the income, but Squidoo is a great place to get started for free.  The more lenses you create, the better your income potential will be.  I've got two lenses up already, and I plan on working on several more.  You can see my first two lenses at http://www.squidoo.com/free-website-hosts and http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-conduct-a-background-check-for-free.  I will be using Squidoo as a main resource in my plan for developing income online.  The income that I gain from my lenses will then be reinvested in the business, and will help me to grow and increase my streams of income.  I won't be using Squidoo exclusively, but I do plan on devoting a good amount of time to this source, because I believe that it is probably the easiest way to get started making money online.  So, if you are following along on this journey, get over to Squidoo and start making lenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment